This week in review:
- “Bridgewater, RenTech Make $13 Billion in a Grim Year for Hedge Funds” | Bloomberg (Jan 27, 2019)
- “Ray Dalio’s Bridgewater cements spot as top performing hedge fund of all time” | Marketplace (Jan 29, 2019)
- “CEO Made $357 Million From Small Businesses, $3.50 at a Time” | Bloomberg (Jan 31, 2019)
- This is a gross example of the dark underbelly of capitalism.
- “Hedge Fund RenTech Created the Ultimate, Tax-Free IRA Account for Employees” | Bloomberg (Feb 1, 2019)
- This is an example of how you can succeed in a capitalistic system if you know all of its rules. Victory goes to the knowledgeable.